Are you seeking the answer of using Alexa on iPhone? Do you need proper guidance from Alexa? Then yes you are in the right place. It is undeniable that Alexa became an important part of our life. Here we will tell you in detail about using Alexa on the iPhone. Let’s check it out.
How to Start Alexa on your iPhone?
Follow the guidelines properly to start Alexa on your iPhone.
- First, you need to install Alexa on your iPhone from play store.
- Visit the menu bar which is located at the bottom of your phone.
- You will see, “Search Bar”. Tap the search bar.
- Type “Alexa” on your iPhone and press search option.
- Tap the”Get” button and tap install.
- When your download is completed, press open and tap Alexa.
- Press the Alexa button, the iPhone will ask for your permission. Press “allow”.
- Your Alexa is ready to take your command. You can give it any command or instruction, it will follow.
- Just give the instruction, no need to say “Alexa”.
How Can You Pair Your iPhone with Alexa?
Pairing an iPhone with Alexa is very easy, you just need to follow some basic guidelines.
- Bring your iPhone and Bluetooth range close together, so that both can be connected.
- Give a command, ” Turn on the Bluetooth, Alexa”.
- After a while, you will find your iPhone got paired with Bluetooth. After accepting the request, you will see that Amazon echo is appearing on your iPhone in the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Select whatever you like. Suppose you select audio on your iPhone, and it will start playing on your Amazon echo. For disconnecting the audio, all you need to say is to, “Alexa disconnect the audio”. You will notice the audio has stopped.
- Later on, if you want to connect again, then just give the same command,” Alexa, connect the Bluetooth”, your iPhone will again get connected.
We have given all the relevant details of using and pairing of Alexa in your iPhone. So, the iPhone users, get ready to install the Alexa on your phone. We expect it will be helpful for you to understand.