Are you getting an error code 6:1:103:10:3 on your Alexa? This Alexa error might occur while you were setting up your Amazon Alexa Echo Device. Following error code indicate that Wi-Fi password is incorrect which you have entered while the configuration of Alexa Echo. In a way to fix this Alexa Wireless Connection Issue, you need to repeat the Echo Setup process again.
Steps to Setup Amazon Echo
- Plug-in your Echo device.
- Open Alexa App to start a setup.
- Now, select “Device” at the right bottom of the app.
- And then click on + icon and tab on “Add Device”.
- There you will see “Which type of devices are you setting up?”
- Select the “Amazon Echo” and follow the on-screen instruction.
If you get this error again then simply press “Forget this network” and re-enter the Wi-Fi login details again and connect your Echo device once again.
Along with this Alexa Error 6:1:103:10:3, the following errors may also encounter you:
- Amazon Echo Registration Error
- Echo error 7:3:0:0:1
- Error code 12:1:1:107:22:1
- Amazon Echo 7:3:4:0:1 Wi-Fi Error
- Alexa error 13:1:9:22:4
- Error 12:2:15:10:1
- Error 10:1:108:0:5