Alexa App is a great way to link your smart home and its companion to Amazon Echo, Show, and Tap for setup, remote control and also for enhanced features. Alexa App lets you access and control your echo device on Smartphone. Amazon Alexa App makes it easy for you to connect with close friends and family who are using the same Alexa App on their phones.
Get Alexa App on your device:
Amazon Alexa App is available on various platforms:
- Alexa App for Windows
- Alexa App for Mac
- Alexa App for Android
- Alexa App for iOS
- Alexa App for Chromebook
- Alexa App for Kindle
Here we are going to show you how to download and install Alexa App on your device.
Download and Install Alexa App on Windows
- Click on the download link (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3cctcnz?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab) to download the App on Windows PC or laptop.
- Click on the downloaded file and follow on-screen to install the app.
- Next, login to your Amazon account.
- Once you get logged in, connect your Alexa app with an echo device.
- Now, start using your Amazon Alexa App.
Download and Install Alexa App on Mac
Here is the guide for How to Setup Amazon Alexa App on Mac:
- Click on this download link (https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/amazon-alexa/id944011620?mt=8) to get Amazon Alexa App on your Mac device.
- In order to install the Alexa App on Mac open the downloaded file and follow the step-by-step instruction showing on screen.
- After finish installation, log in to Amazon Account.
- Once connected with your Amazon account, pair the Alexa App with your Echo devices.
- It’s done! Start using Amazon Alexa App on Mac to explore the Alexa world.
Download and Install Alexa App on iOS
Go through the below setup guide of Alexa App on iOS devices:
- To setup Alexa App on iOS device, you have to download Amazon Alexa App for iOS via this download link (https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/amazon-alexa/id944011620?mt=8).
- When the download gets completed, click on the install button to get the app on your device.
- Click on Install button and wait till it’s get installed on your device.
- When it gets installed and Open the app.
- Enter the required details for login to Amazon account.
- After login to Amazon Account, connect your echo device with Alexa App on iOS device.
Download and Install Alexa App on Android
Follow this step-by-step instruction for the setup of Alexa App on Android:
- At the very first step for the set up of Alexa App on Android is to download Alexa App on your Android device.
- Once the App get downloaded, click on the install and follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation of Alexa App on your Android device.
- After installation, get ready to setup the Amazon Alexa App on Android device.
- Open the App and enter Amazon account details to login.
- Hope you have successfully logged in to your Amazon account.
- Now, Start pairing your Echo device with Alexa App which lets you control and access the smart device easier.
Download and Install Alexa App on Chromebook
As you can now get the Amazon Alexa App on your Chromebook. We are going to help you in downloading and installing the Alexa App on Chrome Book with these simple steps.
- Firstly, Open Chrome Browser on your Chromebook and download the Alexa App.
- Now, click on the “ChromeBook” button located at the top of the webpage.
- When the App gets downloaded, open it and enter the required details showing on the screen.
- Now, get login and start the echo device. You can start accessing and controlling the Amazon echo devices.
Download and Install Alexa App on Kindle
You can also get Amazon Alexa App on your Kindle Fire Tablet. Alexa App lets’ you read e-books, and also access and control Echo devices from your Kindle devices. Below is the setup guide of Amazon Alexa App on Kindle:
- Open App Store on your Kindle
- Search for the Amazon Alexa App
- Click on Install Butand wait till it gets downloaded
- Now, Open the app and run the setup process
All Done! Now enjoy Alexa App on your Kindle device.